Monday, August 17, 2020

Sewing Journal Update (version 4)

After a rather long hiatus, more on this in a future post, I've updated my sewing journal template once more as the newer sewing machine I got has more settings than my old Bernina. I thought I'd just write a new post instead of updating the older one again.

Pretty much the same as the previous versions, just a few new fields to differentiate the machines.

You can download the files here:

Sewing Journal_v4.PDF

Sewing Journal_v4.DOCX


1 comment:

  1. McAfee is widely popular antivirus software. To start using your McAfee product, you need to create an account. Then, go through the mcafee login, mcafee login process to access your activated security software. Signing in to your McAfee account is a simple procedure. You only need to visit the official McAfee website and enter your Email and password to sign in.

    ReplyDelete