Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sewing Journal Pages (PDF download)

I’m sure many/most of us who sew, at some point started to keep notes on all the stuff we make. I only started doing this about the time I started reading sewing blogs, and just used a me-made notebook with blank pages. It worked well enough, but I felt it could be “better”.

So, after 4 years my OCD, pedantic self decided to create a form to record all the various notes, machine settings, etc. It fits on one page, both sides. I love forms!

2013-05-02 002

It was seeing Portia’s beautiful leather planner and her cool printable planner pages that made me think I should put this up for anyone to use.

sewing_journal_preview

You can download the pages in PDF format. Let me know what you think, and if you’d like me to put it up in Microsoft Word DOCX format so you can adapt it for your own needs.

7 comments:

  1. It says I need permission to access this in Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, sorry!! I've just changed the permissions on the files, hopefully you can view it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to starting my sewing journal!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, this is awesome! This is major organization, which I like. Maybe I'll make a sewing journal one day when I'm back in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, thank you very much. I am organized about wardrobe planning but I lose the details about the process of sewing. This will help, especially as I learn to use my serger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Just started to learn to sew and this should help! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete